Sitter Pro Support Policy
This Sitter Pro Support Policy (“Support Policy”) accompanies the Sitter Pro Subscription Terms of Service, available at https://sitter.app/sitter-pro-subscription-terms-of-service/ or a successor URL (the “Agreement”) entered into between you (“Customer”) and UrbanSitter, Inc. Capitalized terms used in this Support Policy that are not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
UrbanSitter offers support services for the Service (“Support “) in accordance with the following terms:
- Sitter Pro Help Center. The Sitter Pro Help Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at https://intercom.help/sitter-pro.
- Support Hours.Support is provided Monday through Friday from 8AM – 6PM Mountain Time.
- Incident Submission and Customer Cooperation. Customer may report errors or abnormal behavior of the Service (” Incidents”) by contacting UrbanSitter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer will provide information and cooperation to UrbanSitter as reasonably required for UrbanSitter to provide Support. This includes, without limitation, providing the following information to UrbanSitter regarding the Incident:
- Aspects of the Service that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Incident’s impact on users
- Start time of Incident
- List of steps to reproduce Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- Wording of any error message
- Incident Response. UrbanSitter’s Support personnel will assign a priority level (“Priority Level”) to each Incident and seek to provide responses in accordance with the table below.
Priority Level Description Target Response Times Priority 1 Operation of the Service is critically affected (not responding to requests or serving content) for a large number of users; no workaround available. 2 Hours Priority 2 Service is responding and functional but performance is degraded, and/or Incident has potentially severe impact on operation of the Service for multiple users; issues with client or caregiver checkout or payments. 1 Day Priority 3 Non-critical issue; no significant impact on performance of the Service but user experience may be affected. 3 Days
- Exclusions. UrbanSitter will have no obligation to provide Support to the extent an Incident arises from: (a) use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in the Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of UrbanSitter’s reasonable control; (c) Customer’s equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; or (d) third party systems, acts or omissions.