Bottom line – we don’t share their contact info with anyone, we don’t spam them, and they don’t even have to join for you to book them.
Here’s what happens when you add a babysitter in Sitter.
- Select their information from your contacts. We don’t access any other contacts in your list.
- Once selected, we’ll pre-populate a text for you to send.
- If they haven’t joined within 7 days, we’ll send them a quick reminder.
- We never contact them again except to send your booking requests and booking reminders.
- We never share their contact information.
- We never send them marketing emails.
Once you add a babysitter, you can send them a booking request immediately. They don’t need the app because we use text messaging for booking notifications. And, they don’t need to confirm your relationship since you already had their contact information – we assume they know you.